The North House area in New Cairo is characterized by many advantages that have made it one of the most sought-after areas in the Fifth Settlement and the most important of these advantages are:
• Strategic location: The North House area is located directly on the Cairo-Suez Road, making it easily accessible from all parts of Greater Cairo. It is also located near many vital areas, such as Al-Rehab City, Madinaty, and the New Administrative Capital
• It is located steps away from the most important axes of New Cairo
"Middle Ring Road - Suez Road - Mohammed bin Zayed Axis - Northern 90th Street - Al Nawadi Street"
• Near the most prestigious urban communities “Mountain View Compound - Palm Hills - Madinaty - Al-Rehab
• Minutes to the New Administrative Capital and Al-Fattah Al-Aleem Mosque
• The vast area: The North House area is located on an area of 320 acres - approximately 1,200 residential buildings - and is divided into 7 neighborhoods - each neighborhood has its service area and green area.
• Facilities and services: The North House area includes all basic facilities and services, such as schools, hospitals, and commercial centers. It is also characterized by the presence of many green spaces and recreational areas.
Project G53 is located in the North House area of New Cairo. It is the second block from the main street and has a corner location. The facade of the project faces the north and it is steps away from important axes in New Cairo, including the Middle Ring Road, Suez Road, Mohamed Bin Zayed Axis, North 90th Street, and Club Street.
Project A18 is located in the North House area of New Cairo. It has a north-facing facade on the Suez Road and offers an open view of a park. The facade of the project is classical in style. It is steps away from important axes in New Cairo, including the Middle Ring Road, Suez Road, Mohamed Bin Zayed Axis, North 90th Street, and Club Street.
Error: Contact form not found.